We offer 4 different types of socks for men and women:
- Knee-high socks: the longest socks that we have that sit just under the knee;
- Mid-calf socks: shorter socks that come halfway up your calf;
- Invisible socks: we have two different designs, one for sneakers (short socks that sit just under your ankle bone) and a special design for loafers (very short socks that sit on your instep).
- Sport socks: all our designs have been created to adapt to the demands of each different sport (tennis, hunting, golf, hiking, skiing, horse riding).
The socks’ sizes range from 36 (UK 3,5 / US 5) to 49 (UK 14 / US 14,5) – sizes may change depending on design.
We offer 3 different lengths of socks:
Height: knee-high socks are the longest socks that we have and come up just under the knee.
Why wear them: they offer good support and cover the shin entirely. They are the perfect height to wear with suit trousers.
Height: mid-calf socks are shorter socks that come halfway up the calf.
Why wear them: they are perfect for people who wear fitted trousers.
Height: invisible socks are very short. Two designs: one for sneakers that sits just under your ankle bone and another for loafers that sits on your instep.
Why wear them?: as their name suggests, they are completely invisible but still protect your feet and your shoes from wear.
All our socks have their own special features. It’s worth knowing what they are as this will allow you to select the right pair for the right job. To help you familiarise yourself with these different characteristics, we have created a table of characteristics that appears under every product page on our website.
Here are some basic details :
- Warmth : this corresponds to the insulating and thermal properties of the fabric used to knit the socks;
- Maintenance : this refers to the durability of the fabric used to make the socks. We take into account the fabric’s resistance to wear over time and how delicate it is;
- Thickness : perhaps less technical than other characteristics, here we evaluate how thick the socks are. However, this is still crucial as the thickness of a sock determines which season they can be worn in, and with which types of shoes. A sock’s thickness can also tell you how warm they are ;
- Feel: this feature refers to the texture of the socks and how they will feel against your skin.