BlackBlack

DAPHNE

Black

18€
BlueBlue

DAPHNE

Blue

18€
Pastel greenPastel green

DAPHNE

Pastel green

18€
Dusty roseDusty rose

DAPHNE

Dusty rose

18€
LaurelLaurel

DAPHNE

Laurel

20€
ColosseumColosseum

DAPHNE

Colosseum

20€
Goose patternGoose pattern

DAPHNE

Goose pattern

20€
Stone PineStone Pine

DAPHNE

Stone Pine

20€
Mosaic patternMosaic pattern

DAPHNE

Mosaic pattern

20€
Black - SilverBlack - Silver

DAPHNE

Black - Silver

20€
Navy Blue - SilverNavy Blue - Silver

DAPHNE

Navy Blue - Silver

20€
Ecru - goldEcru - gold

DAPHNE

Ecru - gold

20€
Burgundy - GoldBurgundy - Gold

DAPHNE

Burgundy - Gold

20€
Royal BlueRoyal Blue

DAPHNE

Royal Blue

20€
VioletViolet

DAPHNE

Violet

20€

Daphné

# What is this Daphne brand?

Since 2012, Béatrice de Crécy tells stories with the Bonne Maison socks. Thanks to the know how of a French manufacturer, Bonne Maison has created a high quality sock, really thin, with a stitchless strenghtened toe. The delicacy of the stitch ensure a great precision in the patterns. The socks are in 100 % Egyptian cotton, perfectly round and smooth, thanks to its high quality raw material, spinned with a special technique, that allows the elimination of all short fibres in the material.


The colours are created with care and the dyeing of the threads is specially made for Bonne Maison in Italy. 80% of Bonne Maison socks are manufactured in France, and the remaining 20% in Europe.

Recently viewed products